1. Accommodate and protect Samsung T5 SSD.
2. Switchable to be used on both left and right hands.
3. Compatible with SmallRig BMPCC 4K & 6K cage 2203, 2254 and 2255, and Z CAM E2 cage 2264.
4. 1/4 and 3/8 threaded holes on the top for attaching accessories.
5. Ergonomic design and comfortable grip.
SmallRig NATO Handle for Samsung T5 SSD HSN2270 is a comfortable wooden handle, which can attach directly to the left NATO rail on SmallRig BMPCC 4K & 6K Cage 2203, 2254 and2255, and Z CAM E2 cage 2264. It is switchable to be used on both left and right hands. The handle leaves space inside to accommodate the Samsung T5 SSD, protecting the SSD drive and making the camera rig more compact. Also the anti-off lock on the bottom prevents accidental dropping of the SSD. Simply put the SSD into the handle from the bottom, securely lock it by a knob screw; the wire is plugged in from the top. On the top of the handle are 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes where accessories like SmallRig Monitor Mount 1842, SmallRig Cold Shoe 1960 and 2260 can be attached.
Designer: Yetta White
Co-designer: Peter Fowler
1 x Handle
2 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 73 x 84 x 103mm
Package Dimensions: 143 x 100 x 55mm
Net Weight: 295g
Package Weight: 410g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy