ProFlex kits are by far the best way to experience these incredible lights. This is the 50w kit with not only the light head and ballast, but the accessories which make it dynamic and versatile. The smallest and lightest light of the series (4.5oz), the 50w flex can fit nearly anywhere. With 50w, 100w, 200w and 400w light models, and an 800w ballast option, there are a lot of flexible options to consider with ProFlex.
- PFB-050BIC - 50W ProFlex, bicolor "napkin" light head
- PDM-L17BIC - Precision Dimmer (ballast)
- PPS-L17070 - Power Supply
- PEC-030ECL - 10' (3m) Head cable
- PBR-050PFB - Stand bracket
- PBM-050PFP - swivel ball mount for stand bracket
- PDF-050PFB - Diffuser for 50w ProFlex light head (needs PBR-050PFB)
- PSC-050PFB - Protective soft case for ProFlex 50w kit (fits Light head, stand bracket, swivel mount, ballast, cables, diffuser and grid)
- As the name suggests, ProFlex lighting systems do not have a rival in the world of flexible lighting. They are mechanically flexible due to a patented wiring system making them light as air, foldable like paper and durable enough to run a car over. These lights can be folded or rolled up on themselves and clamped in place to cut light if you need to. They are applicably flexible in that they can be placed nearly anywhere; tape one on a wall or ceiling, use suction cups on windows, there are very few mounting restrictions with these lights. Their color is flexible with nearly perfect ambient white light, from 6500K to 2800K, boasting a 97 CRI rating and a very high R12 - 95 rating. We call them "Napkin lights" since they can fold flat like a p. they are also flexible be put anywhere. ProFlex lights are IP65 rated making them environmentally flexible to operate in most weather conditions. Finally, they are financially flexible if you look at most of the competition. Let's face it, flexibility on a set just works, and these lights are right in-line with that sensibility.